Friday, October 28, 2016

A Warm Wrap for Autumn Days

This luxurious wrap is perfect for cold autumn days and chilly classrooms and offices. The pattern, Endless Wrap by Sylvia Hager, was featured on the Fall 2016 WEBS catalog cover and was an instant hit; the recommended wool, Blue Sky Fibers' Woolstok, was almost immediately on backorder.

I made it in Woolstok's Dark Chocolate, and I absolutely love it. I've worn it to work and school three of the last six days. It's just the thing for my mile-long walk from my car to my classroom, and I can keep it on during class because it's not too heavy, and it looks nice.




The best part: it's an easy pattern, suitable for a beginner. It's long, so if you're a slow knitter, it might take a while to finish, but you can always adjust the length. I'm pretty quick, so I made it full-sized, and I'm absolutely thrilled with the result.



Happy fall. Stay warm.

Jennie

No comments:

Post a Comment